Blocked drains can be frustrating. It means that your home can’t get rid of dirty water and waste as efficient as it is supposed to. At the same time, blocked drains can be a source of embarrassment since they bring back a terrible smell to your home. If left unchecked for too long, they may also become a serious health hazard.
At Emergency plumber in Bristol, each of the plumbers is chosen rigorously. We feature on the meticulous achievement method. Before they’re at your service, they’re going through many trainings.
The following could be causing your drains to block, and the technicians can help fix the issues:
- Greasy food and utensils
- Not emptying all the food into the dustbin before washing the utensils in the kitchen sink
- Children flushing toys into the toiler
- Hair in the shower
- Flushing pads and other non-absorbent materials in the toilet
- Poor pipe installation
- Broken down pipes in place that may not be obvious such as inside walls and foundations
- Lousy water flow and water pressure issues which mean there’s not enough water to flush the waste down