Boilers are more than necessary to your family comfort especially during the cold weather. In case the boiler ceases to function you will need to contact a boiler repair technician. Then, you are in the right place because we collaborate with several boiler repairmen across Bristol. Also, we team up with reputable gas engineers in case you are having difficulties with gas boilers. The technicians take pride in providing a wide range of services, from troubleshooting the boiler fault to periodic maintenance.
There are some issues with boilers we run into more than others since they tend to be prevailing faults:
- Fixing airlocks or broken diaphragms to restore a constant supply of hot water and proper heating.
- Setting problematic thermostats because they cause inaccuracy.
- Restoring the right pressure for water supply which may mean that your boiler pressure has dropped.
- Fixing internal components to stop any dripping and leaking of water.
- Fixing a broken pilot light which may indicate a broken thermocouple.
- Unfreezing condensate pipes to ensure that your boiler is properly getting rid of acidic water.
- Eradicating any whistling, banging or gurgling noises that may be keeping you and your loved ones awake at night.
- Cleaning limescale to eliminate kettling.
- Fixing radiator issues that may cause the boiler to heat water unevenly.