In fact, nobody likes taking a cold shower especially early in the morning, late at night or during cold weather. When your water heater ceases to work correctly, you owe it to yourself to give us a call. We will connect you with a professional to tackle your heater problems. The technician will work tirelessly and efficiently to bring back your water heater to its pre-damage state. In case there is a severe issue with your water heater that is not easy to fix, the technicians will decide whether it’s worthwhile to repair it or replace it with a new one.
There are some issues with water heaters we run into more than others since they tend to be prevailing faults:
- Tightening the hot water outlets and cold inlet pipes that may cause the heater to leak at the top.
- Fixing electrical heating elements that may cause the equipment to leak from the bottom.
- Fixing a broken circuit breaker that may have tripped, leading to lack of hot water supply. A tripped thermostat may also lead no hot water supply.
- A broken thermostat may lead to a decrease in the amount of hot water supply. Other problems that may lead to fluctuation of hot water supply are loose wiring, a small water tank that may cause the system to heat the water too frequently.
- Water that is extremely hot may also mean that your thermostat is problematic.
- If your heating elements have issues, you may experience a delay in the amount of time it takes to get the water hot. Another thing that may lead to your water heater taking too long to heat water is sediment build-up.